Re: [geomesa-users] Accumulo Data Store has memory leak problem.

Hi Takashi,

Thanks for the issue report. The release notes for the Parser Combinator Library indicate that it is binary compatible, so the solution is going to be to manage the version of the library. I've created a branch here: https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/tree/scala-parsers-1.0.5. We'll get this change merged in GeoMesa 1.3.1 (which is due out within the next week).

Have you had a chance to test changing the library in your environment?

If you are interested in a short-term fix, you could cherry-pick the commit from the above branch to the tag for GeoMesa 1.3.0 and build just the distributed runtime jar. If you want to test with that branch, you would likely need to upgrade your query clients as well.

Are you using Accumulo 1.7.2 or later with namespaces? If the GeoMesa Accumulo iterators are deployed via HDFS, you should be able to replace the distributed runtime jar with an updated one and see a memory improvement.

Cheers,

Jim