Cheers,

Jim

1. https://github.com/geotools/geotools/blob/master/modules/library/metadata/src/main/java/org/geotools/factory/FactoryRegistry.java#L830-L837

On 2/10/2017 9:02 AM, Kristian Nygaard Jensen wrote:
Here is my current log config

On 2017-02-10 14:36, Kristian Nygaard Jensen wrote:
On 2017-02-09 21:25, Eric Talbot wrote:
Hello Kristian,

We've done all of our testing with Cassandra 3.9. It might be worth upgrading your cassandra and then trying again. Just make sure to copy the upgraded Cassandra jars in geomesa/WEB-INF/lib.

Eric

I have now tried to change the cassandra libs to the official apache cassandra 3.9, and get the same result. Do you know how to make geotools logs more verbose?