From: geomesa-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geomesa-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Emilio Lahr-Vivaz
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2016 6:37 AM
To: geomesa-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [geomesa-users] StatsCombiner

Hi Jeff,

Yes, I believe Nathan got the classpath working. The main things to check are:

* permissions for the file on hdfs - try to make sure it's owned by the hdfs user used by accumulo if you are having problems
* namespace configuration parameters are correct
* your table is in the correct namespace

Accumulo tends to cache state, so even after e.g. fixing permissions, I often have to restart to pick up the changes.

As a backup plan, you can always put the jars into lib/ext on each tablet server.

Thanks,

Emilio