Re: [geomesa-users] heatmap question

Hi

A small doubt:
is it possible use Map-Reduce Ingest of GDELT on HBase ? or is a Accumulo feature?

Thanks

It looks OK...In reality a lot of heatmaps have a lot of overlap because they often mirror population density :)

But it is useful when mapping one feature that is very sparse on top of another more common feature as long as its on top and the colors are discernible.