From: geomesa-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geomesa-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Hughes
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2016 4:00 PM
To: geomesa-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [geomesa-users] StatsCombiner

Hi Nathan,

GeoMesa 1.2.3 has the ability to gather stats on the data during ingest.  In order to do this, the StatsCombiner is configured on any new tables (assuming you don't turn the collectStats flag off).

You should just have to deploy the GeoMesa 1.2.3 iterators on your Accumulo classpath (or on a namespace's classpath).

Generally, during an update, the GeoMesa code for ingest clients, Accumulo iterators, and query clients (like GeoServer) all should match.  Since coordinating that may be complicated, I'd call attention to Accumulo namespaces; I've used namespaces like geomesa120, geomesa121, etc. to help keep things straight on our internal dev cluster.

Cheers,

Jim