Re: [geomesa-users] No result returned for quickstart

Hi Simon,

As a first question, have distributed the runtime jar to the Accumulo tablet servers?  (See 'Deploy GeoMesa to Accumulo' here: http://www.geomesa.org/geomesa-deployment/.)

Accumulo's master node hosts a web-ui on port 50095, and shows some logs there.  Are there any errors around the time when you ran the quickstart?  It may reference errors on the individual tablet servers.  If it mentions those, then it is important to check $ACCUMULO_HOME/logs/tserver_host.log to see if there are any errors.  If you find stack traces in either place, feel free to reply with them.

Outside of the quickstart, how are you querying GeoMesa?

Thanks,

Jim