Re: [geomesa-users] Geomesa GDELT example crashes

Manas,

Another (potentially easier) option is to incorporate the Joda JAR into
your build artifact, making sure to relocate the packages so that their
names no longer conflict.  The maven-shade plugin can be useful for
this:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/examples/class-relocation.html

Sincerely,
  -- Chris