Re: [geomesa-users] getting dependencies right for geomesa-gdelt sample

Mike,

That is to be expected. The latest from geomesa github repo is the SNAPSHOT, which is under development, but geomesa-gdelt has been rewritten to point to rc2, which is a release. Some folks have been having difficulty downloading from the locationtech repo. If it doesn't work for you, you could download the rc2 branch from geomesa github repo yourself and tweak geomesa-gdelt to point to wherever you put that.

In the meantime, I have also amended the geomesa-gdelt pom to be able to download the other dependencies on their respective repositories (geotools, etc).

Hunter
The latest from the main geomesa github repo (just pulled from the master branch) builds with 1.0.0-rc.2-SNAPSHOT as the version tag, though, not 1.0.0-rc.2?

Here's my local maven repo contents (empty for -rc.2, builds for rc.2-SNAPSHOT)

*➜ ~ ls ~/.m2/repository/org/locationtech/geomesa/geomesa-core-accumulo1.5*
1.0.0-rc.2  1.0.0-rc.2-SNAPSHOT  1.0.0-SNAPSHOT  maven-metadata-local.xml
*➜ ~ ls ~/.m2/repository/org/locationtech/geomesa/geomesa-core-accumulo1.5/1.0.0-rc.2*
geomesa-core-accumulo1.5-1.0.0-rc.2.pom.lastUpdated
*➜ ~ ls ~/.m2/repository/org/locationtech/geomesa/geomesa-core-accumulo1.5/1.0.0-rc.2-SNAPSHOT* geomesa-core-accumulo1.5-1.0.0-rc.2-SNAPSHOT.jar geomesa-core-accumulo1.5-1.0.0-rc.2-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar _maven.repositories geomesa-core-accumulo1.5-1.0.0-rc.2-SNAPSHOT.pom maven-metadata-local.xml resolver-status.properties