Re: [geomesa-users] Installation Failure - GeoMesa Core

Connor,

If you would, please send a copy of the file (probably named)
"Users/connor/code/geomesa/geomesa-core/target/surefire-reports/geomesa.core.avro.FeatureSpecificReaderTest.txt"  That may contain more specifics about the failing test.  We would be happy to look into this issue.

Just for curiosity:  Have you tried using Java 7?

Thanks!

Sincerely,
  -- Chris

Chris Eichelberger,