[geomesa-dev] How to Dockerizing GeoMesa

Hi GeoMesa team,

I am attempting to dockerize a local version of GeoMesa version 2.3 that my team will be expanding on for another tool that we are working with.  GeoMesa currently has docker images in Quay.io but the GeoMesa source code does not contain the Dockerfiles for how GeoMesa is dockerized at this time.  If it is possible, could you share with me how you all are dockerizing GeoMesa?  Even if it’s an out of date version, it would be very helpful.  Thank you and I appreciate the assistance.

Chris Erdwins

Octo Consulting | Software Engineer

M: 703.424.5162

chris.erdwins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

/Users/tjohnson/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_887219111

Back to the top