[geomesa-dev] non-Fast-forward change has broken mirroring

Greetings,

The Locationtech.org server contains a mirror(clone) of the Geomesa GitHub repo. Recently, mirroring has failed with the following reason:

Fromhttp://github.com/locationtech/geomesa
 ! [rejected]                   -> fcr_legacy_betweenquery  (non-fast-forward)
Fromhttp://github.com/locationtech/geomesa
 ! [rejected]                   -> ltmaster  (non-fast-forward)
Fromhttp://github.com/locationtech/geomesa
 ! [rejected]                   -> master  (non-fast-forward)
Fromhttp://github.com/locationtech/geomesa
 ! [rejected]                   -> update_travis  (non-fast-forward)

We typically deny non-fast-forward changes as they can be dangerous; however, I don't think we can deny non-FF on GitHub. Are we safe to pull in this non-FF change?

Thanks,

Denis

Back to the top