[gendoc-dev] gendoc encapsulation into a maven plugin

Dear Gendoc developer community,

I am newbie to gendoc project.

I would like to know if someone is working on encapsulate gendoc eclipse artifacts into a maven plugin.

My idea is to allow uml documentation generation directly through a maven gendoc plugin without calling any eclipse standalone/headless platform.

By so, we could give to the community a way to generate at build time all documentation of an UML/EMF project.

It is just an idea that have to be improved.

Appreciate your help on this topic.

Francois

#note: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Services/Nexus to use for publishing gendoc eclipse artifact to reference them in the maven plugin

François Le Fèvre