[gemoc-users] New matrix room @eclipse for discussion about the GEMOC Studio

Hi

Since the older mattermost channels are sunsetting (cf. https://www.eclipse.org/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg19447.html)

We've replaced our GEMOC channels there by a more flexible solution using matrix.

This solution allows either direct connexion using your eclipse account or connection via the matrix federation (ie. using an existing account you may have in another home server)

- direct connection using eclipse account https://chat.eclipse.org/#/room/#gemoc-studio:matrix.eclipse.org
- connection using your existing matrix account #gemoc-studio:matrix.eclipse.org or via https://matrix.to/#/#gemoc-studio:matrix.eclipse.org

As usual, this room can be used in complement of the mailing lists/issue trackers in order to get interactive discussion or assistance about the studio (any subject are welcome ;-) )

Best regards
Didier

Didier Vojtisek
SED Rennes - DiverSE Team - LogicA Team