Re: [gemoc-dev] Sirius animations not working on GEMOC
  • From: "Ahmad, Musa" <musa.ahmad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 16:29:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=kcl.ac.uk; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=kcl.ac.uk; dkim=pass header.d=kcl.ac.uk; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=59qMiImAu0WztAAJyn3mToS3zcbGbiVuy8+sgklTYwM=; b=n9LoDu9wklzIGk30HkeSQL7p7wYvz9ujjks+8BPQmsbIT4jrbfMZjYLDL87yeG8c/UCKXAk2KMy+S0cGmRdEjwq4y2XrFaz14LTIHWWB3jtUgWpoaVGxZz2u1l7oqxzh6UJEbLXZOyodnykpgmqKWhp5i2QZcjj1s/c5LGL/+kJDLFPbqTQahHJOf/bXsoHBx7qgqYTciznXtOposBwcM2hLn2BrRA8WcFyuYw873m8jMmjmSRgGh0njLKdhxQWgtw/MbOUX7WXUhm21tWCNrjA2c/L6RjOue+noztQtDScQw7khafjn//uH9R4pTksaNpiMdVeb41OmASfu87jvSg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=HUR29LaiD4ZkVrWD61YhQtm7XmA13b4egh4CuE6DZy7rvx+1Py+gegQSyQlcufijg2GHZzkQQjY/+qbXcspuC84i/uHfay5nxxVPC5hLQCnlnvaMsoGnAuEWY+IVpuy+nvee3n+KvOd3pdnh1ksXyRYN4AzqH6Jdd4Qe4eTQcpzKm+pYbXA2DY4hzsZoVzg1/PSAPZ/7dmE2N1f9+aGHKg/JxPXU1rT9xA50X52qwEgY4eT5/FNtrSdxJYHd3N+JwdMvq/cVjQK2vKymaP6Aa7u87KdwWykGjCIeYz2Cmvi8AW1Xd3SFjtUxjuMoRpxdQT+wwMPOuipfJuCozBFIyw==

Hi Erwan,

Thanks for taking the time to have a look. I have pushed the files to my personal Github here:

https://github.com/musahmad/flowChartDebugger

Thanks,

Musa