Re: [gemoc-dev] Decide for an asciidoc compatible codehighlighter

Hi all,

My preferences might go to Pygments for the simple reason that it would make the languages available in LaTeX as well through the package "minted".

But I haven't really looked in detail in the pros and cons of each library, so still debatable of course :)

Cheers,
Erwan