[gemini-dev] Gemini Blueprint Project Lead

Costin Leau, the Project Lead of Gemini Blueprint, is no longer free to spend much time on the project and so it is necessary to find a new Project Lead.

There have been some recent contributions from the community. I spoke to the main contributor and he would be happy to become a committer but cannot step up to being the Project Lead, which is understandable.

Although I currently have very limited technical skill in Gemini Blueprint, I would be willing to take on the Project Lead role since (a) Virgo (which I lead) has a major dependency on Gemini Blueprint, and (b) a Project Lead needs to be in place to foster new committers.

If anyone else on this list feels they would like to be the Project Lead, please says so now! Failing that, would someone like to propose me as the new Project Lead? (I could do this myself, but it would be better coming from someone else as a sanity check.)

Finally, I'd like to thank Costin for his leadership and development of Spring DM including its contribution to form Gemini Blueprint and the subsequent graduation and release. I'm sure we all wish Costin well for the future!

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top