Re: [gemini-dev] Forum question

Hi Costin

I find it very confusing, but I think I've subscribed to the forum to be notified of new posts and when I see a new post that interests me I click on "Subscribe to topic". The really counter-intuitive part is that when I reply to a topic, I have to remember to tick the "Post Notification" box (which seems roughly equivalent to subscribing to the topic), but I don't understand why this doesn't happen automatically.

If anyone has a more definitive explanation, I'd be interested too...

Regards,
Glyn