Re: [gemini-dev] svn repo for gemini/blueprint

The repo is located at:
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint/

The pages were a bit out of sync since the website moved from /blueprint
to /gemini/blueprint and some updates were lost in the process.
I've fixed this now on the "Getting involved".

On 7/6/2010 1:32 PM, Andy Piper wrote:
> Can someone point me at this? It's not documented on the web page or wiki?
>
> Incidentally the blueprint pages have some problems:
>
> 1. Left side naviagtion, "Gemini home" points to an invalid URL.
Fixed.

> 2. http://www.eclipse.org/gemini/blueprint/history/ references "
> Spring DM combined the powerful model offered by Spring 4.2 release"
>
> Unless Juergen has been *really* busy, I doubt the last one is true.

There was a missing " which ate the text up to the next link (OSGi 4.2
release). Fixed.