[gemini-dev] Re: RT PMC member

On 12 Mar 2010, at 03:01, Mike Keith wrote:

> All,
>
> Jeff McAffer, an RT project lead, has asked that we send a
> representative to represent Gemini in the RT PMC. Does anyone have any
> specific comments, opinions, nominations?
>
> -Mike

I had a similar request from Jeff in relation to Virgo. If, as seems likely, I represent Virgo in the RT PMC, I am happy to represent the Gemini web container and blueprint service, but I do not feel I could cover the rest of Gemini. Therefore I nominate Mike Keith as the obvious choice to represent Gemini in the RT PMC.

Glyn

Back to the top