Re: [gef-dev] 5.4.0.RC2

Hi Nico,

Thank you very much for your support over the years. I wish you all the best for the future!

Best regards,
Matthias

Nico Prediger <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Di., 6. Sept. 2022, 16:27:
Hi all,

5 weeks ago today, I announced my resignation as GEF committer. I feel, if anybody would have wanted to step up and take over building GEF releases, it would have happened by now.

IMHO, the process itself is mostly documented in the RELEASING.md and anything not mentioned there should be inferrable by looking at the scripts on GitHub and Jenkins.

I will be promoting RC2 to GA next week, and by the end of the week, I will delete my Eclipse account.

All the best
Nico