Re: [gef-dev] Announcing 5.4.0.M2 - and my resignation as a committer

Hi all,

thanks, Alexander!

I was planning to remind everyone as well, when sending out the M3 notification. I'd like to point out, that 5.4.0 GA will be the last GEF I will release, so plans should be made. :)

Anyway, here is M3 for now: https://download.eclipse.org/tools/gef/updates/milestones/5.4.0M3_gef-master_6873/

All the best
Nico