[friends-of-theia] Don't Miss the Upcoming Eclipse Theia Community Call on March 14th!

Dear Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to remind you of the upcoming Eclipse Theia Community Call on March 14th, 2024, at 4pm CET. This event presents a fantastic opportunity for all of us to engage with the heart of the Theia ecosystem, exchange valuable insights, and contribute to shaping its exciting future together.

Why Participate?

This Community Call is more than just a regular update. It's your chance to:

  • Stay updated on the latest advancements within the Theia project.
  • Interact directly with the project's core contributors and fellow community members.
  • Discuss recent challenges, opportunities, and developments affecting Theia.
  • Express your ideas and feedback, actively influencing the direction of Theia's evolution.

Your involvement is key to fostering a dynamic and thriving community around Theia. Whether you're a seasoned contributor or new to our ecosystem, your input and presence will significantly enhance our discussions.

Meeting Details:

  • When: March 14th, 2024, at 4pm CET
  • Where: Zoom Meeting (Meeting ID: 820 4658 7932, Passcode: 117021)
  • Further Information and Agenda: Can be found on our wiki page.

Please mark your calendars and check our GitHub page for any updates as we approach the date. Let's aim to make this community call a pivotal event in furthering collaboration, innovation, and collective achievement within the Theia project.

Looking forward to your participation and to what we can achieve together. See you on March 14th!

Best regards, Jonas

Dr. Jonas Helming

CEO | Principal Software Architect
EclipseSource
Email: jhelming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Web: https://eclipsesource.com Phone: +49 89 21 555 30 - 11 EclipseSource GmbH Messerschmittstrasse 4 80992 Muenchen
General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel
Registered Office: Messerschmittstraße 4, 80992 München,
Commercial Register München, HRB 191789

Back to the top