[forum-admins] Two WTP forums?

I noticed that we seem to have 2 different forums focused on STP (in general, there are other focused forums related to WTP): One under the Language IDEs heading, named Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project (WTP) that goes to https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/251/ Another under the Eclipse Projects heading, named Web Tools Project (WTP) that goes to https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/88/

The second one has a lot more traffic, btw.

Why do we have 2? It's very confusing.

Eric

Back to the top