Re: [faces-dev] Faces 4.1 M2 upcomming

Thanks again

The specification is becoming simpler and more practical every day, but some problems arise in the vocabulary

In a complete MVC application, for business methods EJB Lite was used but now this is also seen as a CDI Bean with the Stateless annotation(different specification), for the controller made by FacesServlet there was the JSF CDI Bean (it still appears like this in NetBeans) with the difference that these have the @Named annotation. I think it's more a question of names than functionalities. I have been working with JSF (Faces) since the first version and I like it.

I already have and I'm already reading David R. Heffelfinger's new book, just to see if this CDI issue is clear to me, which seems to have replaced a lot of things.

Thanks for your patience