Re: [etrice-dev] facing problem installing EGit

Hi Rohan,

I assume something with your installation got messed up.

I would recommend to start with a freshly downloaded plain modeling package of Eclipse for your OS/Arch.
I have here a eclipse-modeling-juno-SR2-win32.zip which I just unpacked.
It already contains EGit/JGit and views and perspective are available and work.

Regards,
Henrik