Re: [etrice-dev] stepping up to be elected as co-project-lead of eTrice

+1

From: etrice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:etrice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Henrik Rentz-Reichert
Sent: Montag, 7. Januar 2013 09:13
To: eTrice developer mailing list
Subject: [etrice-dev] stepping up to be elected as co-project-lead of eTrice

Hi committers,

I would like to take further responsibility for our eTrice project by stepping up to be elected as a co-project-lead together with Thomas Schütz.
Together with Thomas I have been founding the project back in 2010.
Since then I have been active as a committer, release engineer and student mentor.

According to the Eclipse Development Process, the project lead should be confirmed by a vote of all committers of the project on the development mailing list.
eTrice committers vote yes (+1), no (-1), or abstain (0) by replying to this mail and just giving their vote.

The current committers of etrice eligible to vote are:
  • Thomas Schütz
  • Thomas Jung
  • Peter Karlitschek
  • Jürgen Haug

Best,
Henrik

--
Dr. Henrik Rentz-Reichert

hrr@xxxxxxxxx
+49-7551-831365

Am Bacheck 7A
D-88662 Überlingen-Deisendorf

---
This communication contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please return this email to the sender and delete it from your records.

Diese Nachricht enthaelt vertrauliche Informationen. Sollten Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfaenger dieser E-mail sein, senden Sie bitte diese an den Absender zurueck und loeschen Sie die E-mail aus Ihrem System.

Back to the top