From: etrice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:etrice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Henrik Rentz-Reichert
Sent: Dienstag, 15. Mai 2012 12:23
To: eTrice developer mailing list
Subject: [etrice-dev] major eTrice changes pushed

Hi developers,

I just have pushed a bunch of changes related to the inheritance of state machines.
The RefinedState formerly pointed to a BaseState. This was too narrow since RefinedStates should be able to target RefinedStates themselves (even if
in practice these cases might be rare).
I also fixed and completed the State Diagram editor which is now capable of showing inherited items at the positions they have in the base class.
Position changes in the base class are reflected in the derived class (only if the derived editor is re-opened).
Volunteers for testing of the new features (or even better writing unit tests) are very welcome!

Please commit your changes locally before pulling and be prepared for conflicts.

In case of any questions related to those changes or problems

-Henrik
---
This communication contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please return this email to the sender and delete it from your records.

Diese Nachricht enthaelt vertrauliche Informationen. Sollten Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfaenger dieser E-mail sein, senden Sie bitte diese an den Absender zurueck und loeschen Sie die E-mail aus Ihrem System.

Back to the top