Re: [esf-dev] Work about ESF Metamodel

Hi Jonatan,

The list is calculated when getConnectorsWithOwnedPorts() is called.

This discussion makes me to reflect about the aim of my approach.

And now I have another idea about what the information I want retrieve easily:

“what is the port(s)/portRole(s) connected which to a specify  port/portRole?”

I think that this information is very useful. And without it, PortRole is not sense of exist.

Because, for me, the idea of PortRole is for each part of a block its ports play differently (it’s means,

connect to different ports according to various contexts). With PortRole we can define each role played

by a port in a specify context and consequently each PortRole needs know to which port(s)/portRole(s)

it is connected.

What do you think?

Thanks

Yupanqui