Re: [esf-dev] meeting about ESF vision and technical organization

I think that we can do during the meeting.

De : esf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:esf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Jonathan DUMONT
Envoyé : mercredi 11 mars 2015 10:48
À : esf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [esf-dev] meeting about ESF vision and technical organization

The 20th of march I have a constraint (return by train at 15h30).

We may add this point to the CALL4S meeting in the morning and continue at the beginning of the afternoon ?
If you think that a specific meeting must be scheduled, do you think that we can do it by webex (or any other online tool) ?

Regards,

Jonathan