Re: [esf-dev] Git Repository

Hi,

I agree that we should separate our repositories by 'feature' or domain, but I don't think that separate them for Safety Architect is the right decision. ESF is a product by itself, and we should not mention SA in it. We can however separate the 'core' provided by SA from the 'core' provided by Papyrus, the thing is that the repo should be named by their function and not their origin. For example :

- ESF-MODELER : stores the core and common code for the graphical editors, e.g. ESF Core profile
- ESF-DOCUMENTS: stock the specifications, models, papers, demos, etc.
- ESF-INFRA : stores the core and common code from SA
- ESF-CONNECTOR: stores the “parsers” from SA
- ESF-TOOLS: stores the analyses tools from SA

Even if the name Modeler is may not be the best one... I think that is enough to allow us to evolve and add new analysis or representation.

Regards,

Jonathan