[escet-dev] Eclipse ESCET v3.0-RC1 preparations

Hi all,

I've prepared the release notes for v3.0-RC1. You can take a look at the merge request.

Tomorrow I'll release v3.0-RC1. The final v3.0 release is planned for the end of the week (last day of the month).

I've moved all merge requests that are open (except for the release notes update) to v4.0. The same goes for the issues with milestone v3.0. If anything needs to still be in v3.0, please make that known soon in the relevant issue or merge request. Note that ideally we don't merge any merge requests to 'develop' anymore after the release candidate, up to the final release, unless there are serious issues.

Regards,
Dennis

Back to the top