Re: [equinox-dev] logging jobs

You probably want the Eclipse Platform forum: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/11/

Tom

----- Original message -----
From: Raymond Auge <raymond.auge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] logging jobs
Date: Wed, Mar 28, 2018 9:51 AM

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 10:37 AM, Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What do you mean by runtime jobs?  When I hear that in the Eclipse context I think something from org.eclipse.core.jobs

Maybe?

But I suspect that is not what you are asking for.  Are you asking for some tracing for all background operations the framework performs?  I assume you are trying to diagnose an issue of some sorts.  What is the nature of the issue?

I'm just wondering if I there's somewhere to track (i.e. log) the items that have come through the "Progress" view of eclipse.

I can ask somewhere else if that's not relevant question here.

Sincerely,
- Ray

Tom