Re: [equinox-dev] Disabling the LogService

What is an 'Embedded-Activator'?

I tried to borrow your class via a pax-exam tiny bundle, and it is
never activated. I wondered about that declaration in the bnd.bnd.

bundle()
        .add(HideEquinoxLog.class)
        .set(Constants.BUNDLE_SYMBOLICNAME, "hide-equinox-log")
        .set(Constants.BUNDLE_ACTIVATOR, HideEquinoxLog.class.getName())
        .build(withBnd()))