Re: [equinox-dev] Concierge and the IDE?

On 11/20/15 12:41 , Richard S. Hall wrote:

On 11/20/15 11:22 , Lars Vogel wrote:

Hi,

I read in a German newsticker that Concierge is a new OSGi 5.0 implementation which is super fast and small.

I believe it is an R3 implementation, which wouldn't work too well for Eclipse.

Well, look at the release information, it does appear to say that it is R5...interesting. Although their main page says it is R3 with a specific non-goal of running Eclipse. Not sure what to believe. ;-)

-> richard

Back to the top