Re: [equinox-dev] Bundle-ActivationPolicy: lazy without services and Activator

Thanks Neil

Am 16.11.2015 11:51 nachm. schrieb "Neil Bartlett" <njbartlett@xxxxxxxxx>:
'Bundle-ActivationPolicy: lazy' means that the bundle’s activator will be instantiated and invoked upon the first class loading from that bundle.

If the bundle doesn’t have an activator then nothing will happen. So it is redundant, but I cannot see it having any impact on performance.

Neil