Re: [equinox-dev] Installing into Region

Hey Cristiano,

yep. It should become some kind of "Vaaclipse Perspective WYSIWYG Editor". The Vaaclipse preview is embedded in the workspace as an MPart. IDE instance and "Vaaclipse Designer" run in same OSGi instance.

A launch config in the IDE to launch the designer in an additional vaaclipse-e4-instance is not an option ;(

Later I need to create an additional Region "E4 Model Exchange", that allows sharing information about the "Vaaclipse Designer" and the Xtext-Model. This region will allow to share some services. And provides implementations for event-exchange from and two IDE and Vaaclipse-Designer.

Example:
I am changing a setting in the Vaaclipse designer. This sends an event. And the IDE will change the Xtext-Model in the XtextResourceSet.
Or I change the Xtext-Model and an event to the Vaaclipse-Designer will rerender and/or repaint the Web-UI.

WDYT?

Any ideas?

Thanks