[equinox-dev] script for building subset of platform releng

Hey All,

I've been maintaining a bash script for building a subset of platform that I'm interested in.

Since the platform build doesn't build dependent pieces needed for tests this was becoming a pain to keep track of. The script allows to easily build only what I need and then run the maven integration tests on http.servlet

Also, since I've had to show a few people how to do build this in an attempt to attract collaborators, I decided clean up the script and link it here in case anyone else wanted to adapt it to their needs.

Once the script is run you can assure all the dependencies are in place and you can just run the tests themselves, however you can also use the script after updating the repos to rebuild all the parts.
Cheers,
--
Raymond Augé (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect Liferay, Inc. (@Liferay)