Re: [equinox-dev] dependency on org.osgi.annotation?

On 05/09/2015 08:50 AM, Tom Schindl wrote:
PDE can have compile time dependencies in its build.properties but naturally build.properties is not part of the final jar

I see. So o.e.osgi has this in its build.properties:

jars.extra.classpath = osgi/osgi.annotation.jar

Brainstorming:
- would it make sense to include build.properties at least in the source bundle?
- how can s.o. consuming org.eclipse.osgi.source_XY.jar use this to find "osgi/osgi.annotation.jar"?
- would it be (legally?) possible to include the files from the annotation jar in the source bundle?