Re: [equinox-dev] Jetty version for Luna?

On 3/11/2015 12:33 PM, Thomas Watson wrote:
One clarification.  The specification for the Http Whiteboard is nearly final.  As Raymond stated, there are a couple of 'small' loose ends they are finalizing now.  I think we are pretty good shape that the spec will be finalized in the next 1-2 months.  That does not necessarily mean the final specification will be published.  Just that the expert groups at OSGi have finalized the document and it is out for the final voting and approval by the OSGi Alliance.  In the mean time there most certainly should be a final draft version of the document available to the public for early review/access.

As Ray said, the current plan is to include this in Mars and it has already been included in the Mars builds for several milestones.

Sounds great.  Info and plans much appreciated.

Once I start using it, I'll use this list if I have any questions or comments.

Scott

Back to the top