[equinox-dev] ClassCastException in LocalMetadataRepository

Hello,

I am one of the maintainers of m2e-code-quality [1]. When I add the FindBugs update site [2] as a p2 repository, the build fails [4].

Debugging into the problem I found that the problem is LocalMetadataRepository:325 [4]. It's actually RemoteMetadataRepositoryManager not a MetadataRepositoryManager. Therefore resolving the update site fails.

Am I doing something wrong? Or might this be a bug?

Regards,

Arlo

[1] https://github.com/m2e-code-quality/m2e-code-quality
[2] http://findbugs.cs.umd.edu/eclipse