Re: [equinox-dev] Syncronize a cluster of Equniox instances on several Tomcats with the ServletBridge?

Even though it is not based on Tomcat and the servlet bridge, I believe that pieces of the gyrex project (https://eclipse.org/gyrex/) could be useful for you.

On 12/15/2014 04:23 AM, Pablo Beltran wrote:
Hi,

I have to synchronize several instances of Tomcat which I do not control. However, I'm able to deploy Equinox on them by using the ServletBridge in a WAR file.

Then, I have to build a single cluster for all the Equinox instances deployed in such way in order to keep them synchronized (by using some remote events or something similar).

I've read about Zookeeper, ECF and others. which might met my requirements though they are still a bit confusing for me in order to run them under the ServletBridge and what would it be the right choice?

Thanks!
Pablo