Re: [equinox-dev] (no subject)

I wrongly pressed the button before complete the message, sorry.

The question is, what is a good alternative to persistently identify a container in the network?

Iwould like to create a master table of installed OSGi framework containers in the network (using Zookeeper or other like it) and centralize configuration properties for them.

Initially I thought about using the org.osgi.framework.Constants.FRAMEWORK_UUID property. But I found that this value is generated every time the framework is relaunched.

--
"Tudo vale a pena se a alma não é pequena..."

--
"Tudo vale a pena se a alma não é pequena..."

Back to the top