Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox console not working

or you can try to download Equinox RT (run-time)

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 9:07 AM, Artem Zhirkov <az@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So far it's not really clear how to launchg a console...

I tried to download full SDK (equinox-SDK-LunaSR1.zip) and there is a launcher file packed into org.eclipse.equinox.executable_root.gtk.linux.x86_64_3.6.100.v20140819-1617 file which seem appropriate for my OS setup, I tried to launch it and it opens a gtk window which says

The Launcher executable launcher was unable to locate its
companion shared library.

So I tried to use plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.gtk.linux.x86_64_1.1.200.v20140603-1326.jar but it has no manifest file...I'm completely lost now.

Maybe you can recommend me some beginners guide which actually works for recent equinox release?

Thanks