Re: [equinox-dev] fileinstall & equinox solution

I've reproduced the issue with a minimal impl. I'll post that shortly.

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Jamie G. <jamie.goodyear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
FileInstall and Equinox should be able to play nicely together - that
combination has been used in Apache Karaf deployments for a while...

Could you try out your scenario with a Karaf container with Equinox
set as its OSGi core?

--J

Raymond Augé (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect