[equinox-dev] Resource not found inside bundle

Hello there,

I have a bundle jar file basically converted from a .war file, with "Bundle-ClassPath" set as follow,

Bundle-Localization: plugin
Bundle-ClassPath: WEB-INF/classes,
 WEB-INF/lib/activation-1.1.jar,
 WEB-INF/lib/antlr-2.7.5.jar,
Import-Package: javax.servlet,
 javax.servlet.http,
 org.osgi.framework;version="1.3.0",
 org.osgi.service.http;version="1.2.0",
 org.osgi.util.tracker;version="1.3.1"

There is an internal class which depends on a "api_mapping.xml" file which is located under "WEB-INF/classes" (shown below). However, the class complains unable to find the .xml file.

I wonder if I missed some manifest descriptors for resources? does anyone have an idea why this is happening? Thanks a lot!!

Back to the top