Re: [equinox-dev] osgi.bundles property

Wondering if arquillian is using such an old version of equinox, since their module has the following dependency:

        <dependency>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.osgi</groupId>
        <artifactId>org.eclipse.osgi</artifactId>
        </dependency>

The newest equinox artifact with that coordinate is is 3.7.1

Perhaps here is another good reason why equinox should publish it's own artifacts to maven central, so that other projects don't get stuck using really really old dependencies like this.

So far tycho project is the only recent source of equinox in MC (and I would guess lots of people don't know this).

- Ray