From:        "Richard S. Hall" <heavy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        2012/05/04 13:16
Subject:        Re: [equinox-dev] Service Lookup by GUID very Slow
Sent by:        equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Just a side comment...

On the Felix framework, it is technically possible to index services on arbitrary service properties, but we don't provide any configuration properties to do so. By default, we only index on objectClass, which I assume Equinox does as well.

If all of your services have the same objectClass, then it will regress to a linear search. There is no other magic to make it faster in Felix. I would expect something similar in Equinox. If that is not the case, then yeah it sounds like there is an issue.

-> richard

On 5/4/12 12:41 ,