[equinox-dev] Openning and closing an osgi console

I am trying to figure out how a console can be re-opened after
disconnecting from it.  My scenario is when I run an OSGI application
with the -console parameter, the console appears and I can type commands
in.  However, I cannot simply close it, since that will just shutdown
the entire application.  So, I use disconnect instead.  But, I have no
idea how to re-open the console.

I know there is an option where I can specify a port and access it
through telnet, but I do not require telnet at them moment.

Back to the top