[equinox-dev] Equinox tagged for the next Juno Integration build

Note that there are many projects that changed. This was the result of some clean up we did to the repos for .gitignore. I suspect we will have to fix some versions as a result.

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 354820 - Eclipse indigo would refuse to start when lo0 interface has assigned local ip address alias (FIXED)
+ Bug 358969 - [metatype] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: NLS missing message: EXCEPTION_MESSAGE in: org.eclipse.equinox.metatype.ExternalMessages (FIXED)
+ Bug 359294 - NPE writing the state when weaving hooks are present (FIXED)
+ Bug 359709 - enhance osgi.console.enable.builtin to specify the console bundle and activate it. (FIXED)
+ Bug 354655 - [RegionDigraph] add a way to set the default install region (FIXED)
+ Bug 358969 - [metatype] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: NLS missing message: EXCEPTION_MESSAGE in: org.eclipse.equinox.metatype.ExternalMessages (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.equinox.executable
org.eclipse.equinox.launcher
org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.motif.linux.x86
org.eclipse.osgi
org.eclipse.osgi.services
org.eclipse.osgi.tests
org.eclipse.osgi.util