Re: [equinox-dev] ds properties

He Scott,

Stoyan, the current owner of DS, likely will not respond until he gets in tomorrow since he is located in Europe. But I am not sure what timeouts you mean or what you are trying to trace. I know the DS implementation has some trace options that can be enabled through the tracing tab on the Eclipse launch configuration. Not sure if these trace options would provide the information you are looking for though.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Scott Lewis ---05/11/2011 01:22:29 PM---I believe there are some system properties that can change thScott Lewis ---05/11/2011 01:22:29 PM---I believe there are some system properties that can change the

Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/11/2011 01:22 PM

[equinox-dev] ds properties

I believe there are some system properties that can change the
org.eclipse.equinox.ds defaults...e.g. wrt timeouts and tracing and
such.  Is this right?  If so, is there some documentation on those
properties (e.g. names, defaults, etc)?  I didn't find anything through
a couple of searches through the wiki/website.

Thanks,

Scott